how it works
Your project is important to us and we want you to have a clear understanding of our billing and process.
- 50% deposit due to be placed in our production queue.
- 40% due at delivery
- 10% due after installation
Our Process consists of 3 phases:
- After the design of your project drawings will be sent for your review.
- You will be asked to select finishes (i.e. handles, knobs, colors, door style, etc.)
- A meeting to finalize your project will be held a few weeks before delivery.
- Your Job Specifications and final drawings you will be sent for your final approval.
Any changes made after the finalization meeting will delay delivery by at least two weeks.
- Your project is in production; changes may result in additional costs on your final invoice.
- You will be contacted a week before delivery to alert you of your upcoming delivery.
- On day of delivery the install crew will collect your second payment (40% of the total invoice) via check or you can make a credit card payment by contacting the office.
We look forward to working with you and we appreciate your business.